Kershaw Shuffle Knife Blue Stonewashed blade
excl. tax plus shipping
Contact for more info
Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Liner Lock
Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Manual opening
- Thumb stud
- Liner lock
- Single-position pocketclip (left, tip-down)
- Bottle opener, bit driver with flathead and Philips screwdriver bits, keychain ring hole
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide coating
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 2.4 in. (6 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.75 in. (14.6 cm)
- Weight: 3.5 oz. (100 g)